[Contract] Sourcer, Product
Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
As a Sourcer working across our Creative Recruiting team, you will make an impact as a key contributor, hiring specialized technical talent to work across functions including Product Management, .Org, and Emerging Technology. You will work as a key partner to key functional Hiring Managers, Talent Partner (HR), and Leadership teams, developing strategies to approach, engage, and hire the best technical talent in the world.
The ideal candidate will have experience sourcing for both technical and non-technical roles (Product Management, Software Engineering, Project Management, Operations), and will work as a strategic talent advisor to their hiring teams. Coming to the table with an informed point-of-view on the talent pool, interview best practices, assessment criteria, and the competitive market is a must. This person will have extremely sound professional judgment and will be able to adapt to a variety of situations quickly, and with agility.
- Experience partnering with Recruiters and hiring managers on simultaneous, complex, high-priority searches, establishing deep understanding of role requirements, function, and preferred processes
- Build innovative sourcing and engagement strategies, driving and managing unique candidate pipelines to explore, leverage, and support our commitment to building talented and diverse teams
- Expand pipelines through execution of tactical research, sourcing campaigns, market mapping, and events, leveraging findings to recommend and support improvements
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with broader recruiting team, and cross-functional internal teams including Talent and Diversity & Belonging
- Champion and obsess over an exceptional end-to-end candidate experience, striving for timely and impactful communications
- Maintain data integrity, using tags and reports to track and analyze pipeline activity, proactively sharing with key stakeholders
- Clear communication (written, verbal, meetings) with recruiting team partners, business teams, and Hiring Managers, establishing timelines, milestones, and expected outcomes
- 3+ years’ experience product management / technical sourcing or recruiting experience at a global consumer-facing brand
- Experience with sourcing, engaging, and activating passive candidates using various methods
- Track record for successfully identifying, qualifying, and hiring elite talent at all levels
- Excitement to balance autonomous, proactive efforts with collaborative, team-minded work streams #OneTeamOneGoal
- Knowledge with systems and tools that support sourcing, application tracking systems, data integrity, and workplace collaboration
- Exceptional ability to balance tasks, priorities, and manage time effectively
- Enthusiasm to partner with recruiters, hiring teams, and recruiting coordinators to develop and support an exceptional interview process
- Authentic interest and passion for design, digital products, and technology
Your application has been successfully submitted.