Senior Recruiter, Product
Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
As a Senior Recruiter working in our Creative Recruiting team, you will make an impact as a key contributor, hiring specialized technical talent to work across functions including Product Management, Product Marketing, and Emerging Technology. You will work as a key partner to functional stakeholders including Hiring Managers, Talent Partners (HR), and Leadership teams, developing strategies to approach, engage, and hire the best technical talent in the world.
The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting for both technical and non-technical roles (Product Management, Technical Project Management, and/or Product Marketing), and will work as a strategic talent advisor to their hiring teams. Coming to the table with an informed point-of-view on the talent pool, interview best practices, assessment criteria, and the competitive market is a must. This person will have extremely sound professional judgment and will be able to adapt to a variety of situations quickly, and with agility.
- Experience running full-cycle recruiting processes from initial outreach through offer, for simultaneous, complex searches
- Build innovative sourcing and engagement strategies, driving and managing unique candidate pipelines to explore, leverage, and support our commitment to building talented and diverse teams
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with the broader global recruiting team, and cross-functional internal teams including Talent, Diversity & Belonging, Compensation, and Legal
- Champion and obsess over an exceptional end-to-end candidate experience, striving for timely and impactful communications
- Maintain data integrity, proactively sharing data-centric updates with internal stakeholders and utilizing insights to improve recruiting efficiency and influence hiring decisions
- Clear communication (written, verbal, meetings) with business partners and hiring managers, establishing timelines, milestones, and expected outcomes
- 6+ years’ full-cycle recruiting experience, specifically sourcing, engaging, and activating passive candidate pipelines
- Prior track record for successfully identifying, qualifying, and closing elite talent at a global consumer-facing brand
- Excitement to balance autonomous, proactive efforts with collaborative, team-minded workstreams #OneTeamOneGoal
- Knowledge with systems and tools that support sourcing, application tracking systems, data management / reporting, and workplace collaboration
- Enthusiasm to partner with sourcers, hiring teams, and recruiting coordinators to develop and support an exceptional interview process
- Authentic interest and passion for innovation and technology
“The starting base pay for this role is between $124,000 and $162,000. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as education, experience and skills. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, equity, benefits and Employee Travel Credits.”
Your application has been successfully submitted.