Global Knowledge and Training Manager, Google Customer Solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in training, onboarding, and content writing.
- Experience managing projects with stakeholders and across time zones.
- Experience in owning training and development programs within multiple regions.
- Experience in online sales, business-development, and/or digital advertising.
- Experience with building and/or leading training for teams.
- Experience working with vendor teams and knowledge of the process of working with extended workforce.
About the job
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, and client-focused members help entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers, and support specialists collaborate to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
The Vendor Strategy and Operations Team provides a central vendor management strategy and framework enabling Google Customer Solutions (GCS) to scale operations globally in a sustainable and efficient way. As a Global Knowledge and Training Manager, you’ll be part of our Center of Excellence for Vendor Sales Enablement team where you’ll own the strategy and execution of vendor training with a focus on our acquisition programs. Your plan and execution for both vendor seller training and progressive training will support sales excellence in our vendor seller teams. You’ll also define the Quality Assurance strategy process for the program.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Plan and execute the new hire training curriculum strategy to ensure a consistent high-quality training experience for new vendor sellers to be aligned to the requirements of the business.
- Align across the business and partner teams to develop the training and scale best aligned to business priorities and vendor/seller capability needs.
- Develop and manage a quarterly global training plan and lead the execution, including securing facilitators, managing communication, gathering feedback, and establishing success measures.
- Establish yourself as the trusted training thought partner and ambassador of the business's training needs by developing and maintaining comprehensive understanding of the program’s business, its priorities, and current challenges.
- Manage projects across multiple stakeholders including the business case, scope, timelines, risks, and issues while ensuring innovation and operational excellence.
Your application has been successfully submitted.