Contract Lead, Information Technology
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in people management.
- Experience serving as a technical sales engineer in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role (including working as a member of a professional services or systems engineering team).
- MBA or Master's degree in Computer Science.
- 10 years of experience promoting IT solutions within region with progression towards leadership roles.
- Knowledge of solution architecture in web/mobile environments, web/internet technologies, architecture across SAAS/PAAS/IAAS, and cloud productivity suites.
- Ability to present to all audiences, engage with C-Level in business and technology transformation, and work with emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space.
- Ability to inspire/grow teams in a sales environment and influence cross-functional teams.
- Excellent project management skills.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
In this role, you will lead a team of Sales engineers who engage with prospects, understand and assess customer requirements, prepare and present demonstrations of Google’s Cloud products and services, guide the customer through implementation and production deployment, and address and overcome technical objections that arise throughout the business process.
You will engage directly with prospects and work cross-functionally with our Product, Support, Engineering, and Sales teams.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Determine staffing levels to support annual goals, establish job requisitions, assemble teams, and lead interview team to fill open positions.
- Organize, train, and equip the Customer Engineering (CE) team. Assess go-to-market readiness, identify gaps in preparedness, and build plans to ensure the team is properly trained/equipped to successfully perform in support of annual goals.
- Work with teams to identify, qualify, and prioritize coverage for business opportunities. Participate in opportunity review meetings to provide insight into how to best secure technical achievements.
- Maintain customer satisfaction through working cross-functionally to resolve product problems affecting customer satisfaction.
- Build trust with customers and influential relationships in accounts, and be the personal technical sponsor and driver for our strategic business opportunities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.