Process Improvement Specialist, HR Contact Center, Employee Resource Center Disability and Leave Services
Amazon’s Employee Services (ES) Employee Resource Center Disability Leave Services (ERC DLS) team is looking for an exceptionally motivated, talented and experienced Process Improvement Specialist with a strong customer obsession to support our Operational Excellence Program. In this role, you will work in a team supporting ERC DLS and Benefits with the responsibility for continuous improvement of all our core and ancillary processes to provide a fanatical customer experience through our Virtual Call Centers supporting worldwide Amazon employees (Amazonians). You will work closely with the regional and global leaders to play a key role in improving the operational performance and employee experience. Additionally, the role requires you to be a strategic leader with strong people management skills, senior stakeholder relationship skills, and proven organizational abilities.
Key job responsibilities
- Gather essential Voice of the Customer (VOC) feedback to determine and execute on improvement opportunities and initiatives.
- Determine and facilitate Kaizen sessions and execute on Gemba walks to deliver improvement results.
- Obtain, consolidate, create, and maintain process maps for ERC DLS and our business partners and functions to understand our process landscape and metrics and ways to improve.
- Drive and set the standard for continuous improvement across operations teams, drive automation efforts across various programs that become Amazon best practices.
- Respectively challenge the status quo and determine if it can be improved.
- Use data driven approaches that measure continuous improvement and the quality of our services and processes via automated reporting.
- Experience in building continuous improvement metrics and effectively engaging with stake holders to set and drive quality goals.
- Shift through competing priorities and complex requirements to clarify and solidify the continuous improvement roadmap.
- Drive regional ERC DLS process optimization to fully exploit the technology and non-technology solutions while balancing the business need for flexibility and appropriate localization.
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field or MBA.
- Six Sigma Black Belt, Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Agile Certification.
- Experience working with geographical diverse teams is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in HR Contact Center and/or HR back-office operations.
- 3+ years of experience managing teams.
- Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define the right business strategy and develop the product roadmap to deliver it.
- Successful record of building, improving and running quality/operational business processes globally, ability to drive program effectiveness and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple high-complexity projects.
- Ability to interface with management and peers, specific strength in influencing decision makers and managing expectations.
- Able to work with sophisticated analysis, assess and mitigate risk, forecast both long and short-term outcomes, and anticipate and navigate scenarios in a complex business environment to deliver results.
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements.
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems independently with an extreme attention to detail.
- Exceptional analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings. Able to analyze the root causes and efficiently eliminate the problem.
- Consistent delivery on commitments - great organizational skills with exceptional follow through.
- Green Belt certification, or similar (Lean, Agile, CAPM, etc.).
- 1+ years of experience in HR Contact Center and/or HR back-office operations.
- 3+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects with tangible impact to business.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills – English.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Work hard, Have fun, Make History