Analytics Business Partner - Remote USA
Analytics Business Partners drive the business through the lens of HR data by empowering HR leaders to integrate data into daily decisions as well as strategic planning. In this role, you will partner with leaders across HR and the business to enact and influence people strategy. This role will serve as an active partner with HR and functional leaders to perform research and analyses on a broad spectrum of people issues, especially around our guidelines pertaining to remote work. Examples include studying the relationship between remote work on critical outcomes such as employee performance, growth, engagement, diversity, and retention.
The ideal candidate will have strong leadership, consultative, communication, analytical, storytelling skills and will thrive managing concurrent projects while working with a cross-functional team to drive outcomes. We are looking for someone who enjoys building, figuring out the best way to achieve results, and working closely with a diverse set of teams. We need someone who enjoys operating in ambiguity and uses creativity to combat challenges.
Analytics Business Partner Responsibilities
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and help inform, influence, support, and execute our talent decisions
- Act as an internal consultant by understanding business needs, scoping data requests, synthesizing insights, and recommending solutions to key business partners in collaboration with other members of the people analytics team
- Investigate ways to measure and visualize existing processes for internal efficiency analysis and stakeholder communication
- Manage multiple concurrent projects that require inputs from cross-functional stakeholders while balancing impact on business needs
- Deliver analytical, survey or research results to technical and non-technical audiences
- Leverage tools, such as SQL, Tableau, Visier, and Excel to drive analytics and enable client self-service on routine queries
- Demonstrate exceptional judgment and discretion when dealing with highly sensitive people data
- BA/BS with 5+ years (or MBA/MA/MS with 4+ years or PhD and 3+ years) of consulting or corporate work experience focused on using data to uncover insights that drive action and communicating analyses to technical and non-technical audiences. Experience in fields such as analytics, management consulting, sales operations, finance, compensation, or related areas
- Knowledge of statistical analysis (e.g., descriptive statistics and knowledge of statistical significance), quantitative research, and experience gathering and interpreting data
- Project management experience with multiple stakeholders prioritizing and delegating projects/tasks
- Experience engaging directly with enterprise-level clients and stakeholders
- Experience training/mentoring team members
- Experience working across various levels of an organization, while building trust and fostering collaboration
- Knowledge of data visualization principles
- Experience in data visualization tools and Excel (complex formulas, pivots, macros, etc.)
- Experience communicating technical results to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working with HR/organizational people data (e.g. headcount, turnover, recruiting metrics, and other people analytics)
- Experience in HR analytics using HR systems and tools such as Workday, Visier, Salesforce etc.
- Experience building dashboards using advanced Tableau functionality (e.g. data blending)
- Comfortable working autonomously in a fast-paced, demanding environment, under pressure
- Experience in HR project management, working on projects that impact the employee lifecycle
- Experienced in survey design and analysis
- Experience in SQL
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please reach out to email@example.com.
(Colorado only*) Estimated salary of $153,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view our Equal Employment Opportunity notice here. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We may use your information to maintain the safety and security of Meta, its employees, and others as required or permitted by law. You may view Meta's Pay Transparency Policy, Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice, and Notice to Applicants for Employment and Employees by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Meta is helping build a future where people have more ways to play and connect in the metaverse. Welcome to the next chapter of social connection.