HR Business Partner - Reality Labs - Fremont, CA
Facebook is seeking an HR Business Partner to support the Reality Labs Organization. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative culture. The ideal candidate will bring creative and effective ideas and solutions to a growing organization.
HR Business Partner - Reality Labs Responsibilities
- Design and deliver targeted solutions with a high degree of focus on scale and growth, including strategic planning, visioning, talent assessment, change management and team building
- Provide strategic business partnership, thought partnership, and coaching to all levels of the organization
- Proactively assess team, manager, organizational development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Provide rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs
- Drive talent management strategies to support a team’s growth and individual development plans
- Manage and facilitate the overall Performance Summary Cycle and employee engagement survey throughout the year
- Integrate and partner with HR colleagues in the Recruiting, Learning & Development, Compensation, Legal, and HR Programs teams to implement solutions and help scale the business
- Partner closely with regional HR partners on global strategy and execution
- Work closely with our Employee Relations Partners, supporting employee relations issues as needed
- Design and facilitate team and offsite meetings as needed
- Participate and lead projects as an integral member of the extended HR community
- 8+ years experience in an HR Business Partner or equivalent role
- Demonstrates solid judgment and experience assessing risk relative to the business
- Effective communication and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrates empathy and experience driving inclusion work
- Demonstrates project management and change management experience
- Demonstrated experience learning and thriving in a constantly changing environment and to cultivate relationships across teams
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action
- Experience helping global and/or matrixed organizations scale
- Demonstrated experience in influencing and strategically solve problems
- Consulting, coaching and facilitation skills
- Experience supporting Technical teams
- BA/BS degree
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Colorado only*) Estimated salary of $183,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view our Equal Employment Opportunity notice here. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We may use your information to maintain the safety and security of Meta, its employees, and others as required or permitted by law. You may view Meta's Pay Transparency Policy, Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice, and Notice to Applicants for Employment and Employees by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Meta is helping build a future where people have more ways to play and connect in the metaverse. Welcome to the next chapter of social connection.