People Data Experience Program Manager - Austin, TX
Our People Analytics Data Experience team is seeking a People Data Experience Program Manager. The People Data Experience Program Manager is a ‘strategic thinker’ with the ability to connect people, data, process and product. This role will report to the People Data Experience Manager.
The People Data Experience team works closely with various cross-functional partners and stakeholders to lead People data governance, plan data products, and improve user experiences across all of our People data products and platforms. We believe that the People data user experience exists at the intersection of impactful products, high-quality data and smart design.
People Data Experience Program Manager Responsibilities
- Partners with People Engineering resources and represents Data Solutions as a stakeholder for the data and products that enable and support our work
- Coordinates within Data Solutions on change management, strategic, and operational internal projects related to our portfolio of products
- Oversees the journey of turning problem statements into right-sized solutions
- Prepares correspondence and presentations for status reports, executive updates, meetings, annual planning, etc.
- Leads and coordinates a cross-functional product governance council tasked with ensuring that products found in our People data portal meet baseline requirements for publishing
- Create user stories from personas to successfully demonstrate what the user will do in a process or system
- Educates others on service offerings through marketing
- Partners with People Analytics Business Partners, People Engineering and other cross-functional partners on building out metrics strategy
- leverages metrics to tell the story of product adoption and usage
- Surfaces opportunities for new product features and data enhancements
- Assists Data Solutions team with communication and change control plans
- BA/BS degree or work experience in program management with data or analytics
- 4+ years of program management experience or experience in an analytic or data role providing solutions using data resources
- Innovation, design thinking, inclusive design, problem-solving, communication, relationship building, consulting, and teamwork skills
- Experience balancing competing priorities
- Experience working with HR/organizational people data preferred (e.g. headcount, turnover, other people/recruiting metrics)
- MA/MS in a field emphasizing data analytics or information design
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Colorado only*) Estimated salary of $153,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view our Equal Employment Opportunity notice here. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We may use your information to maintain the safety and security of Meta, its employees, and others as required or permitted by law. You may view Meta's Pay Transparency Policy, Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice, and Notice to Applicants for Employment and Employees by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Meta is helping build a future where people have more ways to play and connect in the metaverse. Welcome to the next chapter of social connection.