Product Designer - Growth
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Come be a part of a team of designers passionate about creating the very best product for Facebook's billion users. As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a wide area of the Facebook product. This position is full-time and based in Menlo Park.
Product Designer - Growth Responsibilities
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our billion plus users
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with Product Managers, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
- Communication experience
- Experience with front-end programming
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
- Portfolio or URL featuring examples of interaction design work
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- 2+ years of application design experience
- 2+ years of visual design experience
- 2+ years of interaction design experience
- 2+ years of strategic product thinking and vision experience
- Experience designing for groups of people (international audiences, multi-language localization, accessibility for people with disabilities, etc.)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.