Job Architecture Lead (Remote USA)
Meta’s Total Rewards Organization (TRO) is on a mission to provide highly market competitive, equitable, & holistic total rewards programs to support employees' personal journeys. We strive for programs and practices that are transparent, clear, understood, and trusted.
Core to delivering on our mission are a structured job architecture and systematic leveling approach. They provide the foundation for consistent, integrated, and equitable talent and reward programs. As the nature of work and the concept of jobs continue to shift and evolve, it’s imperative that our foundation remain strong and stable, which is why Meta is hiring a Program Manager to lead Job Architecture.
The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive background in job grades and job architecture, can manage and lead through complex change, is a strong influencer, and can partner closely with highly cross-functional and matrixed teams to drive results.Job Architecture Lead Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and manage the future state of Meta’s job architecture framework
- Establish and implement an enterprise-wide governance process for job architecture
- Demonstrate cross functional leadership by taking a broad perspective to problems and thinking systemically
- Collaborate effectively with cross functional partners across the HR ecosystem to identify and prioritize opportunities that will address the most critical issues
- Ensure programs and solutions align to desired outcomes and guiding principles
- Consult with and influence Business and HR leaders on strategy and recommended decisions using data-driven insights
- Design and implement effective communication and education strategies and materials suitable for employees, managers, and executives
- 12+ years of experience in human capital functions
- 3+ years of experience in job architecture and/or leveling programs
- Experience with strategy development, program design/management, and change management
- Experience thinking creatively and prototyping new ideas
- Experience operating in a matrixed and constantly evolving environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent HR experience
- MBA or Advance Degree
- World at Work CCP or GRP certification
- Experience in consulting-firm capacity supporting and advising companies on job analysis, job architecture and/or job leveling decisions
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please reach out to email@example.com.
(Colorado only*) Estimated salary of $228,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view our Equal Employment Opportunity notice here. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We may use your information to maintain the safety and security of Meta, its employees, and others as required or permitted by law. You may view Meta's Pay Transparency Policy, Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice, and Notice to Applicants for Employment and Employees by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Meta is helping build a future where people have more ways to play and connect in the metaverse. Welcome to the next chapter of social connection.