HR Technology Systems Process Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Global People Operations team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Leading with care and empathy, we develop efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs. We deliver data that is useful and accurate to create People-related strategies across the business. We manage people knowledge and build project management capability across our company. Our work also ensures Facebook remains protected and compliant. We strive to ensure employees feel heard and given the resources and support they need during the most important moments during their careers.
We are seeking an HR Technology Systems Process Designer to lead technology solutions for HR programs. The ideal candidate will question common assumptions, rethink existing processes, and see every challenge as an opportunity for improvement. We’re looking for an execution focused individual, who can look at the big picture from a user experience, technology and business standpoint. This role supports process and technology on a global scale
HR Technology Systems Process Designer Responsibilities
- Identify and support transformative cross-functional initiatives to improve business outcomes for HR
- Create business requirements artifacts, including process designs
- Partner with Product Development to deliver innovative solutions
- Support shared vision across the HR and business functions by partnering with key internal business stakeholders
- Maintain effective communication with project relevant stakeholders
- Support team leads of technology professionals with a focus on HR products
- Work closely with HR product owners to understand strategic direction and goals of the program
- 5+ years experience implementing customer-facing technology solutions
- 5+ years experience driving small to medium technology initiatives
- 5+ years experience creating business requirements artifacts, including process designs
- Experience with influencing at all levels of organization, driving and implementing company-wide changes
- Proven relationship and partnership building skills
- Demonstrated experience leading global technical projects end-to-end with multiple stakeholders
- Experience managing, growing, and developing individual contributors and leading and managing teams
- Familiarity with Workday, Salesforce and Workplace by Facebook functionality including tenant configuration, data loads, and maintenance
- Enthusiastic about solving complex, system-to-system integration problem
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced environment with stakeholders and users
- Experience with BABOK, SDLC, Agile, Scrum, or similar methodologies
- Experience with data, integration and analytical related technologies (big data, relational data structures, industry reporting tools etc.)
- Experience working directly with business leaders and influencing change
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.