United States Remote
Come be a part of a team of designers passionate about creating the very best product for Facebook's billion users. As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a wide area of the Facebook product.
Product Designer Responsibilities
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into products useful and valuable for our billion plus users
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with PMs, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product, from conception to launch
- Experience in product design, strategy and vision
- Experience designing and building applications
- Portfolio of interaction and visual design work
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end product design
- Experience communicating with cross-functional teams
- Experience designing for various groups of people (international audiences, multi-language localization, accessibility for people with disabilities, etc.)
Your application has been successfully submitted.