Community Development Strategist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo. About the Team Are you passionate about Digital creators? Are you able to identify what makes great TikTok content? Can you tell who has potential as a creator and what they need to do to succeed? With the rise of TikTok globally, this is your chance to be a part of the success!
The Community Development Strategist will help grow and diversify the Canadian ecosystem of creators through a variety of channels to include (but not limited to) events, workshops and online engagement. This person will ensure that creators have a first-class experience when they interact with TikTok and reach milestones on the platform.
- Help nurture and grow TikTok communities via a variety of creative and analytical efforts
- Analyze data, insights and reports to develop plans to grow priority categories, communities and audiences
- Execute offline creator events (education workshops, creator community building events) to develop the creator community
- Design and execute creator experiences (creator spaces, creator merchandise, creator milestone celebrations etc.)
- Coordinate in-house creator visits and cross-functional creator showcases
- Engage with TikTok creators online (via social media channels and email) and collect feedback from the creator community (via email, polls, DMs, etc.) and produce internal weekly creator insights newsletter
- Develop and implement retention strategies to ensure long-term engagement of onboarded creators
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional partners to develop and implement creative ways to improve creator relationships and drive strategic community growth.
- Identify diverse creator communities that are aligned to the creator community strategy using data and analytical insights
- Develop creator programs to onboard and educate target communities on TikTok including workshops, events and marketing campaigns
- Manage outreach to identified communities and onboard onto TikTok creator programs
- Track and analyze community growth metrics to ensure creator engagement, retention and satisfaction
- BA / BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of work experience in an external facing partner role or creator facing experience in TV / media or Internet, working with talent and content creators
- Deep understanding of the creator online video landscape.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and the ability to serve as a spokesperson for TikTok
- Team player , strong people skills and ability to engage on all levels of the organization
- Proven track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, strong attention to detail, and managing multiple projects simultaneously
Your application has been successfully submitted.