Social Media Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
TikTok's Brand team helps ensure we're delivering on this mission through all of our marketing and communication efforts, helping set the brand tone and bring the brand story to life through constant marketing innovation across advertising, digital engagement and social storytelling.
We're looking for a Social Media Manager who can partner with a diverse team of highly skilled marketing and functional experts to help bring us beyond toward our insatiable brand ambitions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reaching out to and managing paid social partners for campaign goal execution.
- Coordinating internally with different projects to arrange deliverables among vendors.
- Working with Data, Content, Marketing, Communications, and Legal in optimizing. daily organic and paid post performance to ensure reasonable KPI and the compliance of high-level content strategy and brand guideline.
- Overseeing holistic social strategy of owned, paid, and earned socials to ensure a complete brand presence and consistency in brand personality across social channels.
- Organizing brainstorming sessions between social team and cross-functional teams to develop detailed plan of social amplification strategy and creative ideas.
- Managing marketing intelligence tools for influencer/social account resources assessment.
- Taking requests from teams and projects and manage social listening tools for sentiment and social engagement monitoring.
- Continuing to develop internal data tracking tool, user persona analysis, content source dashboard, etc. with product and data teams to improve the proficiency of social projects.
- Analyzing daily performance data to figure out tactics in optimizing post-performance combining qualitative and quantitative.
- Supporting teams in data insights and campaign element setup using internal tools.
- Supporting in global initiatives such as Brand Insider Projects to promote other products.
- Work with Marketing to elevate the best of Canada seen through the eyes of the TikTok community.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- At least 5-7 years of overall experience.
- Ability to speak/write fluently in both English and French is required.
- Detail oriented and has strong analytical skills.
- Understand the social communities with hands on experience in managing social medias.
- Familiar with TikTok community and shows a deep understanding of the content ecosystem.
- Strong influencer marketing background in both driving brand goals and conversion goals.
- Great communication skills and will be able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong project management skills and comfortable in communicating across timezones.
- Proficiency in using tools like Appsflyer, SproutSocial, Talkwalker, Tableau, Hootsuite, Tubular, etc.
- Understand basic coding of SQL and Datawarehouse.
- Deep understanding in mobile internet and the competitive landscape of TikTok/ByteDance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.