Sales Enablement Specialist, Corporate Sales (Remote - US West Coast)
United States Remote
GitHub is expanding our Global Sales Enablement team and we are seeking a Sales Enablement Specialist for our Corporate Sales team. The Sales Enablement Specialist will work closely with the Sales Development Representative, Corporate Sales Representative and the Inside Account Manager teams within Global Corporate Sales. This role will enable successful sales performance by providing training on emerging and existing products, driving methodology and sales process, and being a partner to support new to GitHub hires and new-to-role hires throughout their 90 day onboarding program. The ideal candidate has experience coaching and training reps who are earlier in their career, have B2B Technology Sales (or similar customer facing experience) and has great presentation skills and content creation skills.
As part of the Global Sales Enablement team, you’ll have a field first mentality where you will work with the different Corporate Sales teams to deliver sales programs to help grow and optimize our business. You must also have experience working with inside sales at both the business and leadership level. Your goal will be to best equip our field to discuss and demonstrate the benefit of our product offerings to prospects and customers.
- Maintain a close feedback loop with the hiring manager and Global Sales Enablement team to ensure new hires have the support and resources they need to ramp efficiently and help GitHub grow our business.
- Drive the adoption and field enablement of new tool, system and process launches through collaboration with the Corporate Sales teams and sales managers.
- Support product launches and product releases by ensuring Corporate Sales teams are enabled on messaging, customer pain points, objection handling and the competitive landscape for all GitHub product and service offerings.
- Work with the different Corporate Sales roles (both ICs and Sales Managers) to help deliver role-specific sales competencies. We believe in investing in our people and helping them build the necessary sales skills that will contribute to their career path.
- Use KPIs, dashboards and reporting to drive curriculum improvements and track Corporate Sales training program efficacy.
- Design and deliver training to sellers as needed; must be able to project manage multiple enablement requests as once.
- Take a data-driven approach to make improvements to both content and process based on the regional needs.
- Participate in all regional pipeline and forecast calls. Prioritize field enablement activities based on regional pipeline and forecast metrics.
- Participate in the region’s Quarterly Business Reviews. Capture what is and isn’t working in the region and share the findings with the Global Enablement team and proper cross-functional team for optimization. You will also facilitate regional enablement sessions based on the needs of each region.
- Develop content and provide regional sales updates to the broader global sales organization via newsletters or global sales calls.
- Contribute to annual Sales Kickoff planning - from execution, content creation, facilitation and day-of logistics
- Develop regional best practices to scale learning effectiveness.
- Be an expert in our sales process, tools, methodologies and product offerings.
- Partner with Sales Management, Product Marketing, Sales Operations and other cross functional teams to identify knowledge and skill gaps across the field team and roll out targeted programs, activities or additional training.
- 3-5 years of experience blending sales/sales management and sales enablement experience in B2B technology sales, preferably for an inside sales team
- Experience with Challenger Sales methodology
- An interest in adult learning with a willingness to think outside of the box when constructing field enablement activities. Different roles require different enablement approaches.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to deliver content in an engaging and compelling manner.
- Experience with Learning and Content Management Systems for the field, like Guru and Lessonly.
- Ability to identify and communicate gaps or areas of improvement in our current and ongoing enablement and go-to-market programs.
- Proven track record in creating, delivering, and training successfully with measurable results in fast paced environments.
- Ability to roll up sleeves and do what is needed to make programs successful
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment.
- An entrepreneurial problem-solving attitude and growth mindset
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.
Your application has been successfully submitted.