Global Process Manager, Payments Compliance Operations
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Chicago, IL, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA.
Remote location(s): Texas, USA.
- 7 years of experience with regulatory requirements to maintain licenses, including financial, information security, customer support, etc.
- Experience in compliance, sanctions, fraud/risk, or identification verification/know our customer operations process.
- Collaborative working style and experience working with vendors and international teams.
- Exceptional aptitude for numbers and process optimization.
- Proven track record in working cross-functionally, in a fast-paced environment to lead and drive complex operational initiatives globally.
- Ability to analyze large data sets.
- Outstanding operations management, process design, problem-solving, communications (both written and verbal) skills.
About the job
In the role of Global Process Manager, you will have the opportunity to stand up and oversee processes/operations responsible for Sanctions/PEP (Politically Exposed Persons) Screening across Google’s platforms. You will collaborate with our external extended workforce vendor(s) and empower them to effectively run the operations and meet service level agreements. You will partner across Product Management, Engineering, Legal, and other operations teams to continuously implement process improvements as the operations grow. You will make processes more controlled, efficient and scalable, you work to maintain the highest level of quality of our operations and you proactively minimize operational risk.
- Manage the day-to-day operations for a set of processes, including handling escalations that arise from our partners and customers.
- Identifying areas of risk in the day-to-day operations and designing solutions to mitigate identified risks
- Expand operations to new regions and products, including developing project plans, process flows, desktop procedures, and delivering training to our extended workforce vendor(s).
- Monitor the health of the operations processes, including producing metrics and management reporting to key stakeholders.
- Continuously identify and implement process improvements, to allow the operations to scale to support the growing business.
Your application has been successfully submitted.