Strategy and Operations Manager, Revenue Acceleration, Google Cloud
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Chicago, IL, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in analytics, program management, management consulting, strategy, or operations.
- Experience analyzing and querying datasets using SQL.
- Master’s degree.
- Experience collaborating with Data Science and Engineering teams.
- Experience in executing cross-functional strategic and operational initiatives.
- Excellent problem-solving and project management skills.
About the job
Google Cloud helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers, and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will oversee all aspects of the Google Cloud business process, improving it with insightful data analysis, strategic thinking, and cross-functional teamwork. You will ensure that companies get the highest quality customer support and that the Google Cloud program works effectively and efficiently.
As a Strategy and Operations Manager, you will lead data-driven strategy and operational improvements throughout the sales organization. You will combine quantitative and analytical aptitude with business acumen to identify business trends and opportunities, design optimal sales workflows, drive internal tools development, and introduce innovative capabilities leveraging our data scientists and engineering teams. You will work cross-functionally, partnering both internally and externally to develop and execute strategy.
- Partner with Engineering, Data Science, Operations, and Sales teams to implement changes to business workflows and systems.
- Use qualitative and quantitative insights to shape strategy for Sales teams.
- Develop relationships with executive stakeholders across partner teams, addressing concerns and removing roadblocks to drive projects forward.
- Analyze operational metrics to anticipate and mitigate performance issues.
Your application has been successfully submitted.