ISV Specialist, Google Cloud
This role may also be located in our Playa Vista, CA campus.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Sunnyvale, CA, USA; Irvine, CA, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA; Kirkland, WA, USA; Seattle, WA, USA.
Remote location(s): California, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of technology related sales, business development, or channel sales experience at a business-to-business (B2B) software company.
- 5 years of experience building strategic business partnerships with enterprise ISV customers.
- Experience selling infrastructure software, databases, analytical tools, applications software, or cloud solutions.
- Experience selling to or selling with Independent Software Vendors (ISV).
- Experience working with and managing complex sales scenarios with multiple parties with differing goals.
- Experience creating business motions to scale best practices and ability to work with sales engineers and customer’s technical and sales leads to secure a joint opportunity.
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
As an ISV Specialist, you will support our Independent Software Vendor (ISV) accounts by leveraging existing relationships, developing new relationships, and acting as a business partner to understand our customer's challenges/goals and how to accelerate their partnership with Google. You will represent the ISV's interest to Google and our ecosystem, acting as an overlay to our direct enterprise sales organization in aiding customers' acceleration to Google Cloud leveraging ISV solutions. You will be the primary advocate for Google within the ISV and leverage the scale of Google to gain mind share and market share with customers.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Build and foster relationships with existing enterprise ISV customers to grow by closing joint opportunities with Google Cloud Sales account teams and Google’s ecosystem.
- Lead ISV Customer co-sell strategy and objectives by developing Go-to-Market strategies working cross-functionally guiding Google and ISV’s Sales teams, Customer Engineering, Services, and Partner Services teams.
- Create and own the sales plan, forecast, pipeline, and prioritization to achieve goals set by the ISV and Google.
- Qualify opportunities from lead to close and develop programs and business plays to scale.
Your application has been successfully submitted.