Technical Solutions Consultant, KE Services, Search
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in a client-facing role, especially partner and stakeholder relationship management.
- Experience coding with a general purpose programming language (i.e., Java, C++, Python) and working with web technologies.
- Experience in cross-functional stakeholder management, including internal or external client-facing engagement.
- Experience coding in an Engineering and/or client-facing capacity.
About the job
In KE Services, our mission is to accelerate the productivity of teams across Google building structured search features using the Knowledge Graph and other parts of Knowledge Engine. Knowledge Engine is built upon many different systems that can be challenging for outside teams to quickly use, so our team has developed various "As a Service" offerings where we can perform integrations on their behalf. Our close partnerships with product and engineering stakeholders and expertise in KE tools and infrastructure enable us to provide great support, making Search feature development more sustainable and scalable long-term. Our goal as the support face of Knowledge Graph is to provide a great experience for teams building new Search features by helping them sidestep the KG learning curve, so they can spend their time focusing on feature development.
As a Technical Solutions Consultant in KE, you will own and drive key processes, workflows, and product domains used by engineers and product teams across the company, along with the member vendor operations team directly at the core of our KE Services offerings. You will also serve as a point of coordination owning internal client engagements who may require end-to-end product development support, or more extensible levels of service which focus on a particular domain (e.g., data modeling, ingestion, feature triggering, debugging, engineering tools usage, etc). Within the team, given your your domain you will be the key subject matter expert that the rest of the team depends on to lead best practices and operational protocol as tools and processes continue to evolve.
- Help unblock problems that arise with data ingestion and reconciliation and Facilitating data modeling needs for the Knowledge Graph.
- Coordinate operations and refining tool sets and workflows between infrastructure engineers and our technical operations.
- Establish best practices and client integration plans for technical areas of the team (e.g., schema development, KG data ingestion, debugging tools, regression/quality/eval tools).
- Develop technical solutions to enable new client experiences.
- Manage gaps between technical engineering groups, non-technical operations, and product/client relationships.
Your application has been successfully submitted.