Account Executive, Travel
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in digital advertising sales.
- Experience managing a book of business, sales pipeline, and/or clients.
- Expertise with performance and brand marketing strategy and tactics.
- Experience activating strategy and gaining partner buy-in and partnering with customers on technical products (e.g., presenting solutions, consulting, project management, implementation, demonstrating products).
- Experience in large partner management, technology, or technology-related marketing in the Retail and Travel category.
- Ability to achieve strategic goals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while being detail-oriented.
- Ability to influence across levels and advise on performance improvements with an analytical and data-driven approach to problem-solving.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Grow business and diversify marketing investment within the travel industry through customer-first consultative selling, innovative problem solving, and relationship building.
- Lead Joint Business Plan, Activation Plan, and Joint Technical Plan projects in support of customer's business and marketing objectives.
- Sell to C-level and executive-level client partners and quantify sales opportunities anchored in high impact short and long-term partner opportunities. Develop relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with customers to optimize their advertising growth.
- Advocate for products, features, and service models at Google that will help drive customer success.
- Provide analysis and customer-focused recommendations to grow existing media partnerships. Mentor and coach team members.
Your application has been successfully submitted.