Regional Facilities Manager
- 10 years of experience in facilities management, operations, hospitality, and/or related field.
- Experience overseeing and governing facilities budgets with financial, agreement management, and purchasing in relation to facilities management and vendor management.
- Experience with people management and influencing and leading internal and external partnership teams.
- Master’s degree.
- Industry related certifications (e.g., CFM, FMA).
About the job
Our team brings our spaces to life and oversees the daily operations of our buildings by partnering with service providers. We are responsible for connecting resources across Real Estate and Workplace Services (REWS) to create amazing environments and experiences for all employees and guests. We facilitate strategic discussions across REWS’ business areas, including real estate, project management, operations, finance, public affairs, and culture. We build trust in difficult situations, gain consensus from stakeholders with diverse opinions, drive selection making where trade-offs are required, and keep information circulating so that REWS can grow cohesively as Google expands.
The Real Estate and Workplace Services (REWS) team creates inspiring spaces and innovative services that bring Google’s culture and values to life. We build and maintain all aspects of what keeps our Googley workspaces operating seamlessly across multiple cities and regions globally. We also manage the industry-leading services that help make Google a great place to work -- from how we design healthy and collaborative workspaces, create energizing food experiences, provide convenient transportation and fitness options, to delivering inclusive environments where Google and our employees can thrive.
- Lead all aspects of facilities services and operations for a large portion of Google’s Bay Area portfolio, exercising high level management, strategic thinking, and leadership to allow you to manage service delivery across functions, departments, and businesses.
- Work in a matrixed organization, build trust in difficult situations, get buy-in and consensus from leaders with diverse opinions, and drive selection-making.
- Manage, develop, and motivate a team of Facilities Managers who have responsibility for the operations of a subset of the buildings and facilities in each campus.
- Manage large scale team and real estate portfolio and act as a subject matter expert in order to provide the best user on-site experience for employees.
Your application has been successfully submitted.