Group Video Lead
- 10 years of experience in video production (e.g., in-house or at agencies).
- 3 years of experience in management (i.e., developing career paths and delivering feedback live).
- Portfolio demonstrating visual style in CGI, lifestyle, and 2D animation.
- Experience staying calm under pressure, creating an inclusive environment, leading with empathy, and making things fun while getting the work done.
- Solid understanding of branding.
- Ability to quickly adapt your visual style to the Fitbit brand.
- Adobe Creative Suite proficiency, with an emphasis on Premiere and After Effects.
- Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail.
About the job
As a Creative in Marketing, you bring visual, design, written and experiential acumen to Google products and services, presented across all major media, content, channels, and experiences. You have the ability to perform your role in a flexible, ever-changing environment and must be open to new influences and inspiration. You will work with a deeply cross-functional team and inspire a team of vendor partners by sharing ideas and developing effective solutions to generate multiple concepts supporting all forms of major media. You will be equally comfortable making; rolling up your sleeves and designing, mocking, writing, or prototyping; showing, not telling. Above all, you will inspire and lead by example by making the most of every opportunity to develop breakthrough creative, consistent with the Google Marketing brand, and be able to take and provide clear direction and creative feedback that pushes work forward.
Our mission is to help people live healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals. And now as part of Google’s Devices and Services division, we’re delivering on that mission in an even bigger way.
As the Group Video Lead, you’ll work closely with creative leadership, designers, copywriters, project managers, and cross-functional team members to concept and execute high-performing, original video content. In this role, you will lead a team of hilarious and talented humans, overseeing video art direction, and uncovering opportunities to tell great stories.
Fitbit’s wide range of innovative products, including smartwatches, trackers, and a smart scale, help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration, and guidance to reach their health and fitness goals. Coupled with our leading software and Fitbit Premium, our immersive platform experience delivers personalized experiences, insights, and guidance to support our users’ health and wellness. Fitbit’s mission has always been to help make everyone in the world healthier and now, as part of Google we’ll be able to make health even more accessible to everyone.
- Execute all video projects from conception and pre-production to editing and post.
- Ensure product Common Gateway Interface (CGI), lifestyle, and animated videos feel on-brand, clear and compelling innovative concepts and iterating on Fitbit’s current style.
- Give thoughtful feedback that inspires incredible work from teams and agencies.
- Use excellent presentation skills to sell creativity to a diverse group of stakeholders with different perspectives and needs while building relationships with cross-functional partners across the company.
- Use initiative and flexibility to problem solve and prioritize quickly identifying a clear path forward on projects with ambiguity, complexity, and limited direction.
Your application has been successfully submitted.