Account Executive, Large Customer Sales
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in online business, advertising, marketing, and business development.
- Experience working with advertisers, agencies, and/or clients.
- Experience collaborating and influencing across cross-functional teams to support business and customer objectives.
- Knowledge of digital tactics such as, search, online video, and programmatic display ads.
- Understanding of the industry's issues and a passion for its growth and commitment to advance Google's strategies within the marketplace.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and manage multiple priorities independently with a demonstrated strategic and analytical sales approach.
- Excellent customer service, communication, presentation, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent relationship and rapport building skills.
About the job
This is a Detroit-based, fast-paced, Account Executive role, supporting one of the world's largest advertisers.
As an Account Executive, you will be a primary point of contact (POC), responsible for driving our partnership into the future by bringing the best of Google’s products and solutions forward.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Develop effective relationships with the C-level and key stakeholders. Become a trusted advisor to solidify and grow partnerships.
- Grow business and diversify marketing investment within the auto industry through client-first consultative selling, innovative problem solving, and relationship building.
- Work collaboratively with a team to drive growth with new and existing customers. Generate business plans to define strategies and tactics.
- Manage multiple cross-product opportunities and projects.
- Contribute to team culture, advancing our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion efforts.
Your application has been successfully submitted.