Global Account Executive, Global Client and Agency Solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in an advertising sales, business development, and/or online media environment.
- Experience with performance marketing-specific relationships and performance marketing budgets.
- Experience in search execution and/or implementation.
- Experience executing joint business planning and up-front agreements.
- Experience in client-facing roles and in development of top-level client/agency relationships.
- Understanding of the CPG industry and landscape, an idea for its growth, and a commitment to advance Google's forward-looking strategies within the marketplace.
- Understanding of Google Search, YouTube Brand and Performance, Shopping, eCommerce, and Programmatic.
- Ability to successfully execute multiple projects, proceed with objectives with minimal supervision, and advance strategies within the marketplace.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Global Account Executive, you will have an opportunity to collaborate with C-Level leaders on joint business plans, up-fronts, business strategy, and key executive level projects. You'll have the ability to help get big initiatives over the line with Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) marketers and collaborate with various cross-functional teams at Google.
Our Global Clients & Agency Solutions team helps serve some of the world's largest brands. Our dedicated teams of marketing and advertising specialists use their unique skill sets to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We aspire to advise our clients on all aspects of their online business strategy. Using Google's broad range of products, we help our clients connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Develop and manage search components within global and/or regional joint business plans across Google products and services, countries, and channels, working in partnership with local Large Customer Sales leads and regional/global team members.
- Set and progress the client’s global search and performance strategy, and ultimately search business growth globally.
- Uphold search as top of mind among executive levels within the client organization, positioning it as a critical lever in driving business value via clear and impactful C-suite ready deliverables and communications.
- Drive search product adoption and depth globally, including conversion tracking, audiences, smart bidding and formats, shopping, etc.
- Partner closely with Google teams and agencies to share and scale best practices, deliver global product launches, and adapt Search Engine Marketing (SEM) strategy to evolving products, regulations, etc.
Your application has been successfully submitted.