Technical Solutions Consultant, Product Lifecycle Management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in product lifcycle management.
- Experience automating infrastructure provisioning, DevOps, or continuous integration/delivery.
- Programming experience in one of the following languages: C, C++, ITK, Java, XML, Angular JS, or TCL.
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform.
- Understanding of installation, configuration, patching of application servers and client components, data model updates, and additional integrations.
About the job
As a Technical Solution Consultant, you will help define, develop, and expand our business systems. You will manage continuous improvement to meet our engineering needs for our Teamcenter Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). You will help create and promote best practices for our business processes.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices & Services team is making people's lives better through technology.
- Manage the configuration, installation, maintenance, and support of Product Lifecycle Management software including downstream integrations.
- Development and customization of Product Lifecycle Management with client-server architecture in four-tier environments in various layers.
- Develop applications using Google Cloud services and managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
- Design and develop application architectural patterns, microservices, event-driven framework, etc.
- Write and review technical documents (e.g., design, development, and collaborative code reviews).
Your application has been successfully submitted.