Digitization Operations Manager
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in operations, process improvement, and analytics.
- Experience in an operations environment.
- Analytical and/or technical skills related to production systems.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills exhibited in complex operational settings.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Digitization Operations Team supports innovative products like Google's Book Search project, and other scanning initiatives for Cultural Institute, YouTube, and Google Brain. Specifically, we plan, set up, and manage industrial-scale facilities dedicated to scanning books, and we develop and manage high-volume processes for moving these to and from our scan centers or to and from our partners.
This requires detailed and data-intensive analysis of quality, operations systems, and performance. As a Digitization Operations Manager, you will manage the operational work of a large workforce in our scan centers but also smaller deployments at our partners. You will work on emerging projects that increase the scope of our work.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
- Manage operations of large workforces in our scan centers and smaller deployments at our partners.
- Work on new and undefined emerging projects that increase the scope of our digitization offerings.
- Identify, prioritize, and drive process improvement activities and cost reductions.
- Develop and support processes, systems, tools and standard operating procedures for all our operations.
- Interface with internal and external partners as the main point of contact for multiple workflows.
Your application has been successfully submitted.