Program Manager, Google Cloud Support, Operational Excellence
- 3 years of experience in global project or program management.
- 2 years of experience working with SQL to process datasets, setting pipelines for reporting, and creating dashboards for performance monitoring.
- Experience working with social media listening or community management platforms.
- Experience managing stakeholders with flexibility in a constantly evolving and collaborative environment.
- Experience in customer service (e.g., Enterprise/Cloud environments).
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Team oriented, accuracy, intellectual curiosity, and attention to detail.
About the job
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile and collaborative. You will oversee all aspects of the Google Cloud sales process, improving it with your insightful data analysis, troubleshooting, and seamless cross-functional teamwork. Your strategies ensure that companies new to Google products get the highest quality customer support and that the Google Cloud program overall is kept on the cutting edge.
We are part of the Google Cloud Support Self Service team and we empower customers with the solutions and resources to self-serve issues easily via Social media and Community channels. Our team provides our customers with helpful responses and proactive tips, while protecting the Google Cloud brand with 24/7 monitoring and incident management, in a scalable way.
We also manage the Communities space, enabling our customers to find help in public forums through scalable solutions, leveraging internal, and external product advocates and gathering insights back to the business.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Develop optimization strategy for Social management platform to unlock automation opportunities, improve productivity and existing processes.
- Build robust reporting capabilities for both social and community platforms.
- Transform social and community data to actionable insights.
- Lead the partnership with the Support platform team to build integrated solutions.
- Transform the key performance indicator (KPI) model to effectively measure the success of social operations.
Your application has been successfully submitted.