Cloud Technical Solutions Developer, Siemplify, Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience advocating for customers needs.
- Experience with SIEM/SOC products.
- Knowledge of kernel, file system, and database internals.
- Familiarity with basic security stack (e.g., Cisco AMP/Umbrella, Virus Total, MISP, EDR).
- Understanding of basic web technologies.
- Understanding of TCP/IP concepts, Unix/Linux basic administration, and commands.
- Excellent troubleshooting, attention to detail, and communication skills.
About the job
The Google Cloud team helps companies, schools, and government seamlessly make the switch to Google products and supports them along the way. You listen to the customer and swiftly problem-solve technical issues to show how our products can make businesses more productive, collaborative, and innovative. You work closely with a cross-functional team of web developers and systems administrators, not to mention a variety of both regional and international customers. Your relationships with customers are crucial in helping Google grow its Cloud business and helping companies around the world innovate.
In this role, you will troubleshoot technical problems for customers with a mix of debugging, networking, system administration, and coding/scripting. You will focus on customer needs and you will help by understanding and advocating for our customers.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Support the Siemplify platform on customer systems by diagnosing and resolving customer problems.
- Act as a consultant and subject matter expert for key stakeholders in the engineering, business, and customer organizations to resolve technical deployment obstacles and improve the products.
- Obtain and maintain an in-depth understanding of Google's product technology and software architectures and build in-product self-service solutions.
- Work closely with multiple product and engineering teams on understanding ways to improve the product and interact with our Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) teams to manage production excellence.
- Advocate for our customers by representing their issues to Product Management and Software Engineering and develop innovative ways to resolve issues.
Your application has been successfully submitted.