Deal Strategist, Global Business Practices, Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in an IT contracting, legal, or sales operations environment.
- Experience developing complex agreements (e.g., drafting, redlining, discussing agreements) at a technology firm.
- Knowledge of financial modeling, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) (e.g. Salesforce), and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- Ability to clearly present analytical findings used to influence internal and external leadership.
- Ability to be resourceful, solve problems, and work autonomously.
- Ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive projects.
- Excellent analytical, project management, business acumen, and communication skills.
About the job
As a Deal Strategist for Google Cloud’s Global Business Practices, you will analyze opportunities, create innovative business agreements, and execute transactions throughout the sales cycle. You will serve as a trusted advisor and thought leader to Google Cloud’s Sales teams in the development and execution of commercial structures for strategic, complex, or highly competitive direct and partner-sourced opportunities. In this role, you will prepare tailored agreement packages for Google Cloud customers.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the Google Cloud’s Sales team, in the development and execution of commercial structures through the quote to cash business cycle.
- Facilitate alignment and communication between the Google Cloud’s Sales team, internal stakeholders, various teams, and external customers/partners to promptly resolve business and contractual issues to foster productive interactions.
- Support customers both internally and externally, with contract interpretation, discussions, and administration of Google Cloud’s licensing and service agreements.
- Validate all aspects of contractual packages for accuracy and compliance with Google Cloud’s business practices and approval process, while maintaining customer satisfaction and responsiveness.
Your application has been successfully submitted.