Quality Assurance Manager, Google Cloud Support
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in program management.
- 5 years of experience leading quality assurance programs to improve case handling quality and experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently.
- Experience managing change and innovation to process and people on a global scale, around operational and strategic cross-functional initiatives.
- Experience owning program strategy, end-to-end delivery, and communicating results to executive leadership.
- Experience with Six Sigma (Green/Black), Lean, DMAIC, Value Stream Mapping, SIPOC, 5 Why’s, Ishikawa, and other quality tools.
- Experience with leadership roles, leading other program managers through program strategies, project execution, and risk management.
- Experience leveraging machine learning and automation practices.
- Understanding of the risk and controls in the supplier management space.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
In this role, you will lead and manage a team tasked with building self-service strategy, outlining requirements, and delivering technology transformation across customer relationship management, troubleshooting tools, and self-service tech stacks. You will lead prioritization, implementation, and investment conversations with the Systems team to enable self-service. Your projects and impact will often span offices, time zones, and hemispheres.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Lead a team of Program Managers that are responsible for the creation of quality frameworks, including adherence to standard workflows, measures, and systems to ensure a friction-less customer experience.
- Develop auditable enterprise support level quality goals along with an audit plan to establish and enhance cloud support’s efficiency and operational excellence.
- Drive the organization to find new solutions by eliminating barriers across the network to propel sustained improvement, leveraging continuous/lean methodology, and tools.
- Provide inspiration, professional development opportunities, and coaching, as well as act as an escalation point.
- Work closely with internal customer and supplier teams to lead critical agendas in a cross-functional manner building a two way partnership with our Operations organization, Delivery teams, and Vendor Management organizations.
Your application has been successfully submitted.