Mobility Category Go-To-Market Manager, Google Pixel
- Master's degree in Business, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in telcommunications, consumer electronics, or equivalent industry.
- 5 years of experience in Go-To-Market, category management, or equivalent field.
- Experience working in a sales operations, product demand/supply planning, production and/or inventory management capacity.
- Experience with Tableau, Salesforce, Google Workplace, Google Analytics, SQL, or Plex tables.
- Ability to balance long-term strategic thinking with near-term execution skills, and take complex data and synthesize it into meaningful and coherent stories.
- Business, analytical, reporting, data manipulation, dashboard creation, template building, and business intelligence skills.
- Excellent business judgment, problem-solving, project management, and analytical skills.
About the job
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving Google Pixel accessories, product channel strategy, and business planning for the AMER region specifically focusing on telcommunication partners throughout the product’s lifecycle. We work with a variety of stakeholders from Sales, Supply Chain, and Marketing to launch products with our third-party partners. Our team leads the organization through the partner and channel strategy and activates the Go-To-Market strategy. In this role, you will work with a variety of stakeholders across Google from Sales, Supply chain, Finance, Legal, and Marketing to launch hardware products and manage the after-launch analytics.
The Google Pixel team focuses on designing and delivering the world's most helpful mobile experience. The team works on shaping the future of Pixel devices and services through some of the most advanced designs, techniques, products, and experiences in consumer electronics. This includes bringing together the best of Google’s artificial intelligence, software, and hardware to build global smartphones and create transformative experiences for users across the world.
- Assess top down market sizing and opportunities, competitive positioning, consumer trends, and product strenghts/weaknesses to inform strategic priorities and opportunities.
- Be able to jointly shape Mobility Category strategic plans, including annual business planning, analyses on strategic opportunities, and rapid growth plans.
- Create cross-funtional Go-To-Market plans, including goal setting, cross-functional business planning, trade-offs, prioritization of opportunities, and scenario analysis. Work with executive management and business stakeholders to align on launch plans.
- Develop promo, business strategy, manage the budget for Mobility category (e.g., products and accessories), and partner with Finance on profitability and budget management.
- Lead the business cadence of annual/quarterly/weekly planning and course corrections, and lead business readouts to executive leadership, extracting trends and insights, and identifying opportunities to grow the business.
Your application has been successfully submitted.