Product Manager, Camera Kit
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
The Product team uses creativity, insights, and operational excellence to steer our product vision across Snap Inc. This team of designers, scientists, and product managers work in a highly collaborative environment to build the products and experiences that bring our community together in new and special ways.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join Snap Inc!
What you’ll do:
- Own and drive key initiatives that are critical to the overall success of Camera Kit
- Build an ecosystem that easily allows third parties to integrate the Snapchat Camera and use it to generate meaningful results for their business, Snap and push the overall Augmented Reality industry forward
- Partner closely with senior leaders of our Engineering, Product, Design, Camera Platform, Product Marketing, Lens Creator Ecosystem and Creative Strategy teams to define and lead the strategy, business goals and core milestones for Camera Kit and execute a robust and holistic roadmap to serve the needs of our developers, end users and Snap
- Collaborate deeply with our Partnerships team and our external developers to identify the best opportunities to create amazing AR experiences that align with their objectives and create ongoing success
- Leverage partner data, market research and analysis to identify new opportunities and to inform the product strategy and roadmap
- Serve as a thought leader for our Camera Kit platform and the overall developer experience through deep empathy for our developers and elite knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Evangelize Camera Kit internally and externally with continuous updates on our latest developments, successes and future plans
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Exceptional leadership skills with proven ability to lead cross-functional, high-performing teams
- Proven ability to translate a high-level strategy into concrete milestones and deliver results with limited oversight and guidance
- Extraordinary communication skills and experience presenting complex topics to broad audiences; both internal and external
- Ability to own and direct a complex platform product and drive success across all stakeholders within the ecosystem
- Excellent critical thinking skills and a proven ability to solve challenging problems
- Ability to make timely decisions without clear direction or all the information at all times
- Ability to effectively cross collaborate with engineers, designers, and other cross-functional teams
- BS degree in a technical field such as economics, science, psychology, or mathematics or equivalent years of experience
- 4+ years of product management experience at platform focused technology companies
- Experience and passion for Augmented Reality products
- Experience scaling platform products
- Experience performing product-driven quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Experience and success managing a consumer mobile product
- Passion for Snapchat!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Benefits: Snap Inc. is its own community, so we’ve got your back! We do our best to make sure you and your loved ones have everything you need to be happy and healthy, on your own terms. Our benefits are built around your needs and include paid maternity & paternity leave, comprehensive medical coverage, emotional and mental health support programs, and compensation packages that let you share in Snap’s long-term success!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The fastest way to share a moment.