Interface Designer, Monetization
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
The Product team uses creativity, insights, and operational excellence to steer our product vision across Snap Inc. This team of designers, scientists, and product managers work in a highly collaborative environment to build the products and experiences that bring our community together in new and special ways.
We’re looking for a Product minded Designer to join our Design team to help create new and innovative solutions for businesses. This team supports every aspect of our Monetization Organization across Ads Manager, Business Manager, Commerce, Measurement Solutions, and our Native Advertising Formats.
What You’ll Do
- Own every aspect of the design process through ideation, definition, exploration, and execution.
- Craft above and beyond design solutions that fulfills users’ needs while accounting for technical feasibility.
- Conceive of innovative new strategies for the Monetization Business
- Identify the needs of advertisers and innovate our product offering to deliver stronger ROI
- Help define the short and long-term roadmap for monetization at Snapchat
- Regularly give and receive feedback on designs decisions across many business design projects in addition to monetization
- Gather and evaluate user requirements and behavior
- Conduct user research with advertisers of our platform
- Own and improve aspects of our enterprise design system
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- An expert communicator who can effectively communicate a design and vision through text, speech, and imagery
- Ability to prototype interactive experiences
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy
- Strong visual design skills and passion for interaction design
- A creative thinker who has lots of ideas and sees solutions when most would not
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous work environment
- Ability to plan data-driven design experiments and conduct A/B tests to discover the right UX iteratively.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability toward the products
- BS/BA degree or equivalent years of work experience
- 5+ years of UX/product design experience for web or desktop applications
- Highly proficient in Figma, Principle, or similar tools
- A strong portfolio showcasing your work
- Experience working on Enterprise products
- Expertise in Systems Design
- Proven track record of shipping high quality products
- A passion for Snap Inc. products
- Technical background or familiarity with software engineering
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Benefits: Snap Inc. is its own community, so we’ve got your back! We do our best to make sure you and your loved ones have everything you need to be happy and healthy, on your own terms. Our benefits are built around your needs and include paid maternity & paternity leave, comprehensive medical coverage, emotional and mental health support programs, and compensation packages that let you share in Snap’s long-term success!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The fastest way to share a moment.