Arcadia Creative Lead
Arcadia is a full service strategy and production studio delivering business transformation through Augmented Reality. Powered by a team of world-class experts that pioneered mobile Augmented Reality, we translate new technology into the most innovative, impactful, and effective strategies on behalf of our partners. We have one simple mission: Use AR to transform the way our partners serve their customers.
Arcadia is looking for a Creative Lead to help build the creative ideation function at Arcadia. The Lead will develop creative from concept to execution for a portfolio of key retail and live events partners. You’ll partner with designers, writers, strategists, producers, technologists and other curious minds, to craft world-class AR creative.
What you’ll do:
- This position is concept, ideation and strategy focused.
- Inspire, guide, and motivate a team of designers to craft thoughtful and impactful creative.
- Utilize your storytelling and strategic thinking skills to present creative concepts to creative directors, strategists, and other key retail industry stakeholders
- Work closely with comms planner and producers to understand AR performance and utilize learnings to improve future work.
- Manage and inspire junior creatives to create world class AR concepts
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience generating high-impact, culturally relevant creative
- Vast experience in AR
- Storyteller, possessing excellent creative, presentation and problem-solving skills, as well as an eye for small details and a passion for big ideas
- Comfortable giving design direction on the projects
- Highly curious, entrepreneurial mindset and a strong desire to learn
- Passion for technology and critical points of view on its impact on people’s lives
- Understanding of today’s retail landscape
- Experience distilling disparate sources of information into actionable inputs and strategies
- Experience articulating simple and compelling presentations
- Understanding of creative, design and marketing processes
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, and sometimes ambiguous environment
- High-impact, culturally relevant creative portfolio with vibrant, eye-catching, smart work
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience with 1-2 years of experience managing
- Expertise in AR: some exposure to generating AR concepts and strategies
- Google Suite expert, specifically Google Slides
- Proficient in Adobe CC, specifically Premiere and Photoshop
- Experiences in Cameras, Wearables, Product Marketing, Fashion, Luxury brands.
- Experience working with large organizations with complex processes
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Benefits: Snap Inc. is its own community, so we’ve got your back! We do our best to make sure you and your loved ones have everything you need to be happy and healthy, on your own terms. Our benefits are built around your needs and include paid maternity & paternity leave, comprehensive medical coverage, emotional and mental health support programs, and compensation packages that let you share in Snap’s long-term success!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The fastest way to share a moment.