Sr. Finance Transformation Analyst
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
The Finance Team includes Finance Business Partnership, Accounting, Finance Operations, Financial Systems, Internal Audit, Tax, Treasury, and Investor Relations teams. Together, the team partners with leadership to provide insights, information, and guidance to make strategic and operational decisions, inform investors about our business model and progress, and ensure the company is financially healthy and consistently meeting our reporting obligations.
We’re looking for a Senior Finance Transformation Analyst to join Snap, Inc.!
As a member of the Finance Transformation team, you will lead an initiative to help automate revenue operations. This role will be responsible for providing metrics and reporting to various teams on a monthly and ad hoc basis. You will collaborate cross functionally with other business partners daily to streamline the upfront creation and tracking process.
What you’ll do:
- Build out operational dashboards within Snap’s CRM tool.
- Work with Global Investments, Sales and Accounting teams to ensure completeness and accuracy of customer incentives
- Coordinate with upstream Engineering and Sales Operations teams to enhance front end systems to automate the customer incentives process
- Provide bespoke reporting on an as needed basis
- Work on analysis of program and reconciliation of deals
- Coordinate and execute cross-functional team initiatives that help us realize our shared department goals and deliver process optimization/automation as it relates to revenue operations.
- Manage reporting and resolution of issues, risks, and dependencies, proactively identifying potential planning gaps, suggesting mitigations to risks, actions to close issues or complete open items
- Partner with the business and IT to develop business requirements, establish timelines, and ensure on time completion of projects
- Track and manage various Global Controllership initiatives
- Find opportunities to improve processes or use technology to automate activities
- Support non-finance projects as a finance representative
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience with data conversion, change management and communications
- Experience in developing work plans, project scopes, business cases, and/or presentations
- Experience with building out dashboards within Salesforce
- Meticulous attention to detail for project status reporting, issue/resolution tracking, and risk management
- Flexibility to work extended hours and to participate in events outside of standard working hours
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to work independently and lead meetings
- Ability to quickly establish credibility, trust, and respect throughout the organization and be viewed as a phenomenal teammate
- Positive attitude
- BS/BA degree in Business, Information Science or related field or equivalent years of experience
- 4-5+ years experience in data analytics, report and dashboard building
- Knowledge of building out reports and dashboards within Salesforce preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Salesforce Certification Preferred
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at email@example.com.
Our Benefits: Snap Inc. is its own community, so we’ve got your back! We do our best to make sure you and your loved ones have everything you need to be happy and healthy, on your own terms. Our benefits are built around your needs and include paid maternity & paternity leave, comprehensive medical coverage, emotional and mental health support programs, and compensation packages that let you share in Snap’s long-term success!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The fastest way to share a moment.