Account Executive, Food, Beverages, and Restaurants
- 5 years of experience in sales within the media or advertising industry.
- Experience with business development, customer relationships, and consultation within the media industry.
- Experience working cross-functionally in an organization.
- Experience in direct to consumer marketing and knowledge of performance or brand marketing tactics and strategy.
- Experience managing a business, sales pipeline, or collaborating with customer stakeholders.
- Experience in media sale in the food, beverage, or restaurant category.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting both internally and externally.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
In this role, you will set the plan and strategy for how Google's advertising solutions (e.g., YouTube, Google Ads, and Google Marketing Platform) can help these clients grow their businesses. This executive, client-facing role requires deep industry expertise and a high level of collaboration. You will understand and anticipate how decisions are made, and you will persistently explore and uncover the business needs of our key clients in order to help develop and guide strategies to address them.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Monitor and provide timely and accurate forecasts of business performance, opportunities, and pipelines.
- Generate plans to define strategies and tactics that align to deliver customer business outcomes, while navigating agency and customer relationships.
- Develop high-level relationships to serve as a trusted consultant and optimize search strategy.
- Construct, influence, and carry out highly customized digital strategies, business plans, and large scale advertising programs to drive annual and long-term investment and growth.
- Collaborate internally and externally to deliver excellent service and curated solutions specific to key customer business objectives.
Your application has been successfully submitted.