Business Development Representative, Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in business-to-business (B2B) sales.
- Experience in business development and relationship management.
- Ability to speak and write in French fluently.
- 3 years of experience in business goals in the technology industry with Google Cloud computing solutions.
- Experience in account management with a customer-centric mindset.
- Experience sourcing leads and generating sales pipeline.
- Understanding of the technology, Google Cloud computing solutions, and digital transformation from a business perspective.
- Ability to establish trustworthy relationships with prospects and assess their needs.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers, and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees, and partners.
As a Google Cloud Business Development Representative (BDR), you will play a key role in the Sales Organization. In collaboration with your assigned sales team, you will identify, qualify, and cultivate customer opportunities. You will identify and build excellent, high quality pipelines for our field sellers so they can ultimately meet or exceed their goals and expand the product portfolio within their accounts. Lastly, you will recognize how our solutions solve problems related to digital transformation for our customers.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Generate demand with prospective and existing customers via video conferencing and phone calls to identify, qualify, and cultivate opportunities. Follow up on business led campaigns as well as self generated campaigns using value based approaches.
- Learn and implement solution selling strategies mapping Google Cloud solutions against customer’s business imperatives particularly as it relates to digital transformation.
- Perform research to provide account intelligence, identify key stakeholders, and build relationships/identify workloads in discussions with IT decision-makers and practitioners.
- Partner with field sellers to drive customer attendance at marketing events, training and other key activities to build awareness, and education on Google’s solutions.
- Maintain business opportunity upkeep with timely and accurate updates on opportunities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.