Account Executive, Retail
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in sales within the media or advertising industry.
- Experience with business development, customer relationships, and consultation within the media industry.
- Experience working cross-functionally in a large organization.
- Knowledge of digital tactics with an emphasis with online video and programmatic.
- Ability to work collaboratively on projects in a cross-functional team setting, internally and externally.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to convey how digital can deliver growth for brands.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Account Executive, you will help partners grow their brand across the globe.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Work collaboratively with a team to drive video and brand growth for partners.
- Develop relationships to serve as a trusted consultant and optimize video and brand strategy.
- Generate plans to define strategies and tactics that align to deliver customer business outcomes, while navigating agency and customer relationships.
- Develop and execute Joint Business Plans, Upfronts Planning, and Display and Video Incentive Programs (DVIPs).
- Monitor and provide timely and accurate forecasts of business performance, opportunities, and pipelines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.