Enterprise Account Executive - Large Accounts (Remote Canada)
About the role
We believe that "if you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together."
Shopify Plus is making enterprise commerce simple. We give high growth, high volume merchants the scalability, reliability, and flexibility they need. Shopify Plus is helping power commerce for companies like Tesla, RedBull, GE, L'Oreal, Gymshark, Kanye West, Allbirds, Staples and many more. We believe large merchants should love their commerce platform and we work hard each day to make that happen. We are in hyper-growth, and this is where you come in.
Shopify Plus is looking for a Enterprise Account Executive - Large Accounts with proven performance in a quota-carrying role to help us expand our market share. As part of the Large Accounts team, you are responsible for developing and executing accounts strategies to generate new business opportunities with the biggest merchants.
You will need to have:
- Experience in a full-cycle quota-carrying sales role, selling an eCommerce platform
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles
- Track record of overachievement
- Energy, motivation, and self-discipline to stay focused amongst the chaos of diving into a new market
- A passion for talking to people, understanding their unique business needs, and showing them how to 10x their business
- Creating a new way of selling Shopify Plus to large merchants
- Innovating and developing new ways to sell and disrupt enterprise software sales
- Impacting Shopify Plus’ success as well as the entire software sales industry
- Beat Magento, BigCommerce, SAP Hybris and Salesforce Commerce Cloud on a daily basis
- Making the most of the opportunity to work at an amazing, innovative, and rapidly growing company; have an impact; be involved and do something incredible
If you're interested in helping us shape the future of commerce around the world, send us your application! We'd love to hear how you think you can make an impact.
Shopify is now permanently remote, and working towards a future that is digital by default. Learn more about what this can mean for you.
Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity & inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities. Please take a look at our Sustainability Reports to learn more about Shopify’s commitments to our communities, and our planet.
At Shopify, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying.
How we hire
At Shopify, we put a lot of care and time into who we hire. We believe that in order to build the best products, we need to build high impact teams. Our recruitment process centres around what we call the Life Story interview, a conversational-style interview where we get to learn more about you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The SaaSy entrepreneurship company.