Lead, Partner Strategy & Ops, International Mobile Partnerships
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is a camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Lead, Partner Strategy & Ops to join Snap, Inc! We are seeking an individual who is able to think strategically and long-term about driving growth opportunities with Telecom Carriers, and elevating the unique role Snap plays in their success. You will be a part of a highly visible and strategic team working on growing Snapchat globally. You’ll help lead our efforts to improve the app experience for Snapchatters on any telco across global markets. You will work closely with our product and engineering teams to analyze and identify opportunities to improve the performance of our app on different networks, partner with telco carriers and cloud providers to resolve these issues, build a scalable tool to engage telco carriers globally, support our product and engineering strategy, and report on these initiatives to the Exec team and other internal and external stakeholders. Working from our Los Angeles, Mountain View, San Francisco or Seattle offices, you’ll collaborate with leadership on the Mobile Partnership team to achieve the following:
What you’ll do:
- Analyze and investigate app performance and engagement metrics to identify opportunities to improve the user experience globally
- Work with our engineering team, carriers, and cloud providers to proactively resolve network performance issues
- Build and manage our partnerships with technical teams at carriers and cloud providers
- Help develop and execute our holistic product and engineering strategy to improve the user experience in emerging markets
- Liaise between Snap product, engineering, and partnerships teams and external stakeholders on topics related to user experience globally
- Report on these initiatives to the executive leadership team, cross-functional stakeholders, and external partners
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Tableau, Data Studio, and other data visualization tools
- Extraordinary analytical and problem-solving skills with demonstrated intellectual & analytical rigor and high attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex issues in a clear, concise and impactful way – turning research & hard numbers into compelling stories and useful strategic insights to a variety of stakeholders
- BS/BA in a technical discipline, or equivalent years of experience
- 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Experience building strategic narratives, visualization, business cases and business models
- Experience working with engineers and/or data scientists to solve technical problems
- Experience working with and managing external partners
- MS in Analytics/Software Engineering and/or MBA
- 1+ years of people management experience
- Experience collaborating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of a company, and particularly in working with technical and engineering teams
- Experience managing programs, iterating quickly and adopting for scale
- Experience working in management consulting or as a software engineer
- Experience working or living in emerging markets
- Strong interest in technology, social media, and international affairs
- Passion for AR and it’s potential to transform the future
Our Benefits: Snap Inc. is its own community, so we’ve got your back! We do our best to make sure you and your loved ones have everything you need to be happy and healthy, on your own terms. Our benefits are built around your needs and include paid maternity & paternity leave, comprehensive medical coverage, emotional and mental health support programs, and compensation packages that let you share in Snap’s long-term success!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The fastest way to share a moment.