Senior Software Engineer - Revenue Platform
Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life's not about a job, it's about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we'll do what's right (not what's easy) to serve the public conversation.
As a member of the revenue platform team, you will help build the analytics platform that makes terabytes of daily ads engagement data queryable and searchable in seconds. Advertisers, data scientists, and engineers rely on the system for their daily work. Also as a member of this new team, you will have the opportunity to form the team process and grow with the team.
You’ll collaborate with engineers, data scientists, and product managers based mainly in San Francisco, Seattle, and New York but as well remote.
- B.S., Masters or PhD in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience with distributed system or large-scale data processing
- 2+ years of experience in project leadership, working collaboratively across organization with other engineers and product teams
- Proven strengths in algorithms, complex data structures, data analysis
- Demonstrated ability to learn new programming languages or prior experience in a JVM-based or functional programming language
- Familiar with standard software engineering methodology, e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation
- Willing to be periodically part of an out-of-hours on-call schedule (we’re flexible if you need to change times, but it’s about collectively supporting and owning services we create)
- Growth mindset and a desire to learn, teach, and mento
- Past experience in ad tec
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Notice (Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act)
The expected salary range for this role to be performed in Colorado is USD$146,000.00 - USD$204,000.00. Starting pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. This range may be modified in the future.
This job is also eligible for participation in Twitter’s Performance Bonus Plan and Equity Incentive Plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies.
Twitter offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, sick time, and parental leave. Twitter's benefits prioritize employee wellness and progressive support to our diverse workforce.
Your application has been successfully submitted.