Corporate Communications Manager
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
This is an opportunity to join the team that is shaping communications and experiences that build and grow Adobe’s corporate reputation globally. The Corporate Communications manager will be a key player on a high impact team at Adobe, working to protect and propel Adobe’s corporate reputation, and drive new, creative and non-traditional strategies that enable Adobe to break through in coverage and content externally. This team is responsible for external communications centered around business and financial performance, employee culture and recruiting, diversity and inclusion and purpose. The team serves as a media center of excellence, leading Adobe’s overall business and broadcast media strategy across multiple product and brand teams. The ideal candidate is a creative storyteller, content strategist and media expert.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive creative, integrated digital content strategies to amplify news and key initiatives across a broad range of channels and audiences
- Develop media materials including press releases, pitches, blog posts, messaging, analysis
- Cultivate and manage close relationships with key reporters across technology, business, broadcast and financial
- Manage speaking bureau program across CEO, CFO, Chief People Officer (among others)
- Establish and lead editorial calendar across Adobe’s Communications team
- Lead operational cadence, including responding to inbound PR inquiries, driving weekly activity reports, managing team Sharepoint, coverage tracking and serving as the ‘glue’ for the corporate communications team
- Create regional communications model to drive strategy and alignment globally
What You Need to Succeed:
- 5+ years of public relations experience leading and managing communication projects; ideally has agency experience
- Experience fostering media relationships across business, financial and technology press
- Skilled storyteller and creative content strategist with strong understanding of digital media landscape and platforms
- History of skilled writing, such as press releases, pitches, messaging
- Inherent curiosity, hungry for an exciting opportunity on a fun, collaborative team
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Changing the world through digital experiences