Senior Testing Analytics Manager
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Adobe Testing and Web Analytics team is looking for an experienced test analyst with a passion for data to join our team! This person will help drive insights for some of our most complicated end to end tests and will partner with teams across Adobe to plan, set up and rollout tests/optimization as well as communicate insights to all levels of the organization. The ideal candidate has an outstanding blend of strong story-telling skills and technical expertise that is key for unlocking meaningful insights to our partners. This person can balance between managing complex analytics projects and getting hands on with data while maintaining good relationships with key collaborators and partner teams.
What you will do
- Design, implement, and analyze A/B experiments for Adobe.com tests to provide impactful insights to drive the business
- Drive Adobe.com testing process including test design, metrics development, requirements gathering, test execution, and measurement of results.
- Partner with internal product and development teams to build out analytics requirements and roll out test design to optimize user behavior on our digital properties.
- Present strategic analytics recommendations and apply findings based on testing results to unlock useful insights.
- Provide training for partner teams on A/B testing standards and best practices.
What you need to succeed
- 8-10 years of testing/optimization analytics experience with a Bachelor or Masters degree in a quantitative field.
- Significant experience crafting A/B tests and analyzing subsequent results.
- Proficiency in querying, manipulating, and analyzing large data sets using SQL
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving ability.
- Excellent communicator with business understanding and solid data story-telling skills.
- Self-starter with strong prioritization, organization and time management
- Outstanding people and interpersonal skills, ability to work well in cross-functional situations and proven track record influencing team members.
- Knowledge of Data Science, Machine Learning, Statistical modeling techniques and data mining concepts is desirable.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Changing the world through digital experiences