Associate Revenue Strategy and Operations Manager
Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life’s not about a job, it’s about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we’ll do what’s right (not what’s easy) to serve the public conversation.
At Twitter, Revenue Strategy & Operations is a high impact, high visibility team whose mission is to drive strategic alignment and operational improvements across Twitter’s global advertising business. We partner with Sales, Finance, Marketing and Product to drive strategic planning, identify new revenue opportunities, provide business critical insights, and improve internal productivity.
What You’ll Do
As a Revenue Strategy & Operations Associate, you will drive operational best practices that shape the strategic direction of Twitter’s global advertising business. You will have the opportunity to manage several projects that promote operational efficiency and revenue acceleration.
- Assist the Revenue Strategy & Operations Managers with complex analysis related to resource allocation, client segmentation, and org structure design
- Synthesize market research, competitive insights, and internal data to drive strategic discussions across Strategy & Operations, Sales, Finance, Marketing and Product
- Participate in quarterly and annual planning cycles
- Troubleshoot system and tooling issues as they arise
- Identify opportunities to improve sales team efficiency and lead efforts to scale best practices
- Develop, manage, and report on key revenue and operational metrics
- Evaluate the efficacy of existing operational processes and CRM tools
Who You Are
We're looking for a self-starter, who is deeply analytical and detail oriented, with the ability to work independently. We work in a structured manner and our team thrives in ambiguity. The ideal candidate does not shy away from rolling up their sleeves, slicing and dicing extensive sets of information, and crafting solutions to problems that have not been tackled yet.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with specialization in marketing, finance, business, economics, engineering or related field of study
- 2+ years of work experience post college - preferably in the digital marketing industry and familiarity with popular digital advertising platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deep passion for Twitter and the Digital Media landscape
- Experienced project manager comfortable working cross-functionally and cross-culturally
- Problem solver and strategic thinker who is comfortable using frameworks and data to help structure the team’s thinking and solve multi-faceted problems
- Ability to manipulate large, complex data sets (SQL and Tableau is preferred)
- Ability to stay organized while tackling multiple projects and ad-hoc requests
We seek to enable anyone, anywhere, to work @Twitter. Since the responsibilities of this role include covering US, Canada, Latin America, we are accepting applicants across the US (Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Miami, New York, Washington, Remote).
Notice (Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act)
The expected salary range for this role to be performed in Colorado is USD$99,000.00 - USD$129,000.00. Starting pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. This range may be modified in the future.
This job is also eligible for participation in Twitter’s Performance Bonus Plan and Equity Incentive Plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies.
Twitter offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, sick time, and parental leave. Twitter's benefits prioritize employee wellness and progressive support to our diverse workforce.
Your application has been successfully submitted.