Digital Performance Ads Products Sales Specialist - Latam
Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life’s not about a job, it’s about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we’ll do what’s right (not what’s easy) to serve the public conversation.
As a Digital Performance Ads Sales Specialist, you will be a part of a cross-functional, cross-channel team working closely with Sales, Product Management, Product Marketing, and Global Ads Performance to grow Twitter’s performance advertising solutions in your region
In this role, you are the Twitter product expert and you will be responsible for championing sustainable product adoption and revenue growth for performance advertising. You will partner with key stakeholders across the business to drive growth initiatives, escalate advertiser feedback, help to lead new Beta product launches in the market, report on industry trends, identify areas of product differentiation, attend strategic sales meetings and educate the sales team on product positioning in your market.
- Support Sales teams and ad agencies to grow sustainable adoption of Twitter Performance Advertising solutions as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Collaborate with the Sales teams to understand client objectives, recommend best practices, identify accounts for growth, sell strategically, and position the sales team for success.
- Deliver value to Twitter Sales teams via strong analytical abilities and subject matter expertise of performance marketing.
- Provides strategic support during all phases of the sales cycle (pre-sale, onboarding, and renewal).
- Provide actionable input into Product teams to drive sales strategy and product improvements, based on the regional competitive landscape and market feedback.
- Partner closely with Product teams to lead Twitter’s go-to-market strategy, product launches in market, communicate client feedback, align on product positioning, and sales education.
- Applies a strategic layer to industry insights, identifying what’s needed to transform insights into impact regarding larger product trends.
- Supports key product adjacencies such as advanced measurement and analytics features.
- Partner with wider stakeholders including Business Marketing and Sales leadership to drive local growth projects & deliver against quarterly goals.
- Consistently navigate ambiguity and complex matters with quick problem-solving and strong communication and stakeholder management skills in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
- 4 to 8 years of related experience in the digital or media industry with at least 2+ years dedicated to digital performance marketing (mobile app promotions and/or web)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, Spanish, and Portuguese required
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals, with a strong drive to beat targets, and incredible work ethic
- Ability to think creatively and critically, communicate fearlessly but with empathy, to thrive in a fast-paced and often ambiguous work environment
- Empathy and ability to work in a global, cross-functional and collaborative team
- Logical, data-driven, with a strong quantitative background in finding trends and opportunities within data
- BA/BSc degree, MBA preferred
A few other things we value
- Diversity - Diversity makes us a better organization and team. We value diverse backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
- Challenge - We solve some of the industry’s hardest problems. Come to be challenged, learn, and thrive.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, but we believe hard work should come with balance.
Notice (Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act)
The expected salary range for this role to be performed in Colorado is USD$86,000.00 - USD$112,000.00. Starting pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. This range may be modified in the future.
This job is also eligible for participation in Twitter’s Sales Incentive Plan and Equity Incentive Plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies.
Twitter offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, sick time, and parental leave. Twitter's benefits prioritize employee wellness and progressive support to our diverse workforce.
Your application has been successfully submitted.