Associate Revenue Strategy and Operations Manager - TwitterNext
Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life’s not about a job, it’s about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we’ll do what’s right (not what’s easy) to serve the public conversation.
At Twitter, Revenue Strategy & Operations is a high-impact, high-visibility team whose mission is to drive strategic alignment and operational improvements across Twitter’s global advertising business. We partner with Sales, Finance, Marketing, and Product to drive strategic planning, identify new revenue opportunities, provide business-critical insights, and improve internal productivity.
What You’ll Do
As a Revenue Strategy & Operations Associate, you will drive operational best practices that shape the strategic direction of Twitter’s global advertising business. You will have the opportunity to manage several projects that promote operational efficiency and revenue acceleration. In this role, you will be a member of the Global TwitterNext operations team and looked to as a leader in the organization.
TwitterNext works with the platform’s most sophisticated advertisers and their agencies to build creative marketing activations. Our mission is to create human-centric ideas worth talking about by helping marketers drive outsized impact and attention through creative solutions, custom technology, and strategic planning.
- Assist the TwitterNext team with complex analysis related to resource allocation, client segmentation, and org structure design
- Identify opportunities to improve sales team efficiency and lead efforts to scale best practices
- Develop, manage, and report on key revenue and operational metrics
- Troubleshoot system and tooling issues as they arise
- Participate in quarterly and annual planning cycles
- Evaluate the efficacy of existing operational processes and CRM tools
- Synthesize market research, competitive insights, and internal data to drive strategic discussions across Strategy & Operations, Sales, Finance, Marketing and Product
We're looking for a self-starter, who is deeply analytical and detail-oriented, with the ability to work independently. We work in a structured manner and our team thrives in ambiguity. The ideal candidate does not shy away from rolling up their sleeves, slicing and dicing extensive sets of information, and crafting solutions to problems that have not been tackled yet.
- 3+ years of work experience post-college - preferably in the digital marketing industry including familiarity with major digital advertising platforms
- Ability to manipulate large, complex data sets (SQL and Tableau is preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with specialization in marketing, finance, business, economics, engineering, or related field of study
- Deep passion for Twitter and the Digital Media landscape
- Experienced project manager comfortable working cross-functionally and cross-culturally
- Problem solver and strategic thinker who is comfortable using frameworks and data to help structure the team’s thinking and solve multi-faceted problems
- Exceptionally resourceful; fearless in mining available knowledge bases to find answers
- Ability to stay organized while tackling multiple projects and ad-hoc requests
- Management Consulting experience a plus
We're a scrappy team, and we value diverse backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
A few other things we value
- Diversity - Diversity makes us a better organization and team. We value diverse backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
- Challenge - We solve some of the industry’s hardest problems. Come to be challenged, learn, and thrive.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, but we believe with hard work should come balance.
Notice (Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act)
The expected salary range for this role to be performed in Colorado is USD$99,000.00 - USD$129,000.00. Starting pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. This range may be modified in the future.
This job is also eligible for participation in Twitter’s Performance Bonus Plan and Equity Incentive Plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies.
Twitter offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, sick time, and parental leave. Twitter's benefits prioritize employee wellness and progressive support to our diverse workforce.
Sales and Partnerships, Customer Support and Operations
New York City, Atlanta, Remote US, Los Angeles
Your application has been successfully submitted.