Growth Senior Product Manager, Monetization
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Do you want to help Adobe enable Creativity for All? The Creative Cloud Express team is an ambitious Product-Led Growth effort that functions as a startup within Adobe to build best-in-class, next generation experiences on web and in mobile apps. You will build an end-to-end understanding of the customer experience and then act on opportunities through rapid iterative testing with a growth mindset and spirit.
Your mantra is to remove friction and challenge mental models in order to deliver significant improvements to the user experience. You will partner with Creative Cloud Express engineering, design, research, data, and marketing teams to implement with precision and solve problems strategically. Product-Led Growth governs this approach: test, learn, iterate, with in-product experiences as the focus.
What you'll do
- Achieve proficiency in the Creative Cloud Express end-to-end customer experience for both web and mobile users in key markets worldwide; the specific focus of this role is on driving conversion to trial and paid subscription.
- Lead execution across multiple surfaces at a high level of excellence, demonstrating measurable results in the % of users who begin a trial and convert to a paid subscriber.
- Demonstrate fluency across multiple growth functions; able to diagnose the health of a product monetization funnel, gain practical insights, and deliver value to customers on an ongoing basis.
- Drive and coach internal and the broader external teams on the complete lifecycle of a test from hypothesis, concept, design, launch, analysis of results, and next steps.
- Define, translate, and communicate near and long-term roadmaps.
- Champion best practices, using scientific methodology, influence across large matrixed organizations, and tests across customer experience steps and surfaces.
- Share out weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on the state of monetization that quantify impact, identify trends, and encapsulate key initiatives.
What you need to succeed
- At least 5 years of Product Management experience with an emphasis on testing and responsibilities driving user monetization in-product.
- Demonstrated ability to harness technology for personalization at scale: using APIs, machine-learning models, cross-platform experiences, and behavioral data to drive growth.
- Experience creating and leading cross-functional teams built around driving data-informed hypotheses that will power experiment design and findings.
- Experience scaling operations to ensuring adherence to a thorough experimentation methodology and detailed execution that is sustainable.
- MBA preferred.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Changing the world through digital experiences