Global Associate Revenue Strategy and Operations Manager - SMB
Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life’s not about a job, it’s about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we’ll do what’s right (not what’s easy) to serve the public conversation.
Who We Are
Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life's not about a job, it's about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we'll do what's right (not what's easy) to serve the public conversation.
At Twitter, Revenue Strategy & Operations is a high-impact, high-visibility team whose mission is to drive strategic alignment and operational improvements across Twitter’s global advertising business. We partner with Sales, Finance, Marketing, and Product to drive strategic planning, identify new revenue opportunities, provide business-critical insights, and improve internal productivity.
What You’ll Do
As a Global SMB Associate Revenue Strategy & Operations Manager, you will drive operational best practices that shape the strategic direction of Twitter’s global Small to Medium Business. You will have the opportunity to manage projects that improve operational efficiency and drive revenue acceleration.
- Assist the Small to Medium Business team with complex analysis related to resource allocation, client segmentation, and org structure design
- Identify opportunities to improve sales team efficiency and lead efforts to scale best practices
- Develop, manage, and report on key revenue and operational metrics
- Troubleshoot system and tooling issues as they arise
- Participate in quarterly and annual planning cycles
- Evaluate the efficacy of existing operational processes and CRM tools
- Synthesize market research, competitive insights, and internal data to drive strategic discussions across Strategy & Operations, Sales, Finance, Marketing and Product
We're looking for a self-starter, who is deeply analytical and detail-oriented, with the ability to work independently. We work in a structured manner and our team thrives in ambiguity. The ideal candidate does not shy away from rolling up their sleeves, slicing and dicing extensive sets of information, and crafting solutions to problems that have not been tackled yet.
- 3+ years of work experience post-college - preferably in the digital marketing industry and familiarity with popular digital advertising platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manipulate large, complex data sets (SQL and Tableau is preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with specialization in marketing, finance, business, economics, engineering, or related field of study
- Deep passion for Twitter and the Digital Media landscape
- Experienced project manager comfortable working cross-functionally and cross-culturally
- Problem solver and strategic thinker who is comfortable using frameworks and data to help structure the team’s thinking and solve multi-faceted problems
- Exceptionally resourceful; fearless in mining available knowledge bases to find answers
- Ability to stay organized while tackling multiple projects and ad-hoc requests
What does success look like in this role?
You will be a self-starter, independent thinker, deeply analytical and detailed-oriented, but capable of working in a structured manner to thrive in ambiguity. Our team does not shy away from rolling up our sleeves, slicing and dicing massive sets of information, and building solutions to problems that have not been taken on yet. You will become the COO to the business leaders you partner with and execute towards their short-term and long-term business goals through strategic and operational initiatives. You will independently identify issues, solve problems, and with enthusiasm drive solutions - people come to you when they have a tough problem.
Your application has been successfully submitted.