Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe’s Reliability Engineering team is looking for a technical leader to manage a team of Site Reliability Engineers for Adobe Sign. Adobe Sign is the fastest, easiest way to get contracts signed and filed. Unlike virtual fax or e-signature software, we offer an end-to-end solution by automating the entire contracting process from the request for signature to the distribution and filing of the final agreement. We instantly show customers what is out for signature, what is signed, when and by whom.
We are passionate about what we do and are looking for experienced, motivated people to join a hardworking team. We believe in diversity and encourage all to apply. You have a record of accomplishment leading SRE in large-scale SaaS (Software as a Service) businesses, and a powerful desire to implement initiatives and systems to enhance reliability, availability, security, and privacy. You are familiar with DevOps and other agile methods. You flourish with solving problems in real-time under pressure.
- Build amazing, impactful things. Solve problems for engineering partners on this critical initiative.
- Have meaningful ownership. Make important decisions about how we grow; have a say in what we build next. Work with the team and across teams to develop novel solutions.
- Grow. Sharpen your skills, lead small teams, and collaborate with your peers.
- Collaborate. Work in an environment that values collaboration.
What is Needed to Succeed!
- Directly lead a team of extraordinary Site Reliability Engineers
- Personnel management and scheduling for a small site reliability team involving check-ins and other performance management processes, collaborations with engineering, annual rewards, career mentorship, skills development, and some administrative functions
- Serve as project manager or scrum leader for major initiatives
- Identify and drive opportunities to improve automation for the team and ensure a high level of value, productivity, quality, and reliability
- Lead incident, change, and problem management processes
- Maintain up-to-date documentation on deployments, processes, and standard operating procedures/runbooks with a goal to minimize runbooks by automation
- Serve as a hands-on technical contributor to the evolving architecture
- Handle critical interactions with internal and external stakeholders
- Drive roadmap activities ensuring the highest level of uptime and Quality of Service (QoS) to Adobe’s customers through operational excellence
- Deep understanding of both software engineering and technical operations
- Technical program management andleadership skills (scrum/Kanban/agile/ci-cd/12-factor)
- Experience in modern cloud-based, SaaS delivery technologies: AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Git, Atlassian Jira and Confluence, Linux, DNS, E-mail, containers, log analysis, monitoring, Java, Apache, Tomcat, Memcached, Qpid, and MySQL on Linux
- Ability to craft persuasive and compelling arguments, documents, and presentations
- Programming skills, particularly with Python, Java, and Ruby
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently and own problem statements end-to-end
- Demonstrated experience in mentoring and developing individuals for increased effectiveness
- Familiarity with Prometheus, Grafana, NewRelic and Splunk
- Familiar with a variety of cloud and automation concepts, practices, and procedures
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Changing the world through digital experiences