Target Technical Support Engineer
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Technical Support Engineer for Target solution will provide Technical Support for Adobe Digital Experience Customers. Key elements of the role involve handling technical issues and ensuring our Customers are set-up for success. You will field questions, log and work high priority issues, meet with Customers regularly, and handle customer issues while working with the extended Adobe Support team (Support and Engineering). The over-arching goal is to ensure that you can anticipate and avoid issues, identify and mitigate against risk.
When necessary, you may need to go onsite to expedite the resolution of a technical issue, or as part of an overall Customer experience improvement exercise. Team members will be required to fully document all customer cases, customer problem interactions, and customer environment details to ensure complete regular Customer Account reviews. The objective of this group is to build memorable Customer Experiences for our most strategic Customer resulting in Customers being wildly successful using our products.
What you’ll do
- First point of contact for customer concerns relating to technical issues
- Customer advocate and represent their needs with internal product teams
- Provide timely response/resolution and updates to technical and product inquires
- Provides resolution results within established Service Level Agreement Guidelines
- Awareness of Customer business priorities & key events
- Record and document all issues related to customers within established process guidelines
- Trouble-shoot/qualify cases before raising to Engineering
- Answer questions regarding product functionality and usage
- Enable product features included in the contract which Customer can’t enable themselves through the admin console
- Solve implementation problems
- Work high priority technical issues
- Provide on-site assistance as needed to resolve product issues
- Product Content Creation (KB articles, whitepapers, forum participation)
What you need to succeed
- At least two years’ experience in a customer support environment, preferably in a high- tech setting
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to systematically and effectively solve problems while ensuring customer satisfaction within stated service level goals
- Good ability to identify, research and quantify business problems using statistical analyses on large data sets
- Proven ability to diagnose and solve complex analytic implementation issues
- Experience with SQL and database management.
- Experience with data insertion and reporting APIs, SOAP, REST and PHP
- Thinks ‘out-of-the-box’ to creatively resolve advanced development problems
- Debugging of customer code
- Experience in a wide-range of computer operating systems and software with emphasis on installation, troubleshooting, upgrading, integration and client/server operations is desired.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize job requirements
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Changing the world through digital experiences